The role of men includes provision of loving leadership within the family. God says that the husband is the head of the family (the one who bears the primary responsibility for the state of the family). This responsibility comes with authority to fulfill God’s directive.
The KAC men’s committee provides an environment that will enable men to fulfill their responsibility in the church and at home, therefore doing God’s will. The function of the Men’s committee is to plan, analyse, implement and evaluate all the activities of the Men in Action, group, which are the membership of men in the local church.
Objectives of the men ministry
- Support the vision of the Senior Pastor
- Soul winning
- Financial support towards local church ministry
Men’s Services and Classes
- Every Sunday at 09:00-10:00 am
Other Planned Activities
- Vegetables and crops planting
- Community outreach
- Regional Men’s Convention
- National Men’s Convention
- Inhloko (This is a men’s gathering to discuss social issues and issues affecting men and solutions).